2012年11月14日星期三

Artist Series ast and benefit stat

Affirm to frighten Zhuge Liang enough Qiang, really want to see the appearance of his noodles unmanned color.H'm?!I seem to be really to have the viewpoint to annoy with Zhuge Liang Dou.Ma Yi waits the person's ability again strong, also only only more than 50 person, they can insist that the battalion goes into the city to also don't already make me worried.
The step voice silently rings at me after death, once my purse one's lips smile, suddenly one turns round to come to one to pull out sword action:"Who?"Want indeed as expected that playing joke on my Xun You is anti- to be got a fright by me, asked for I roar with laughter.
The Xun You shakes to walk to me nearby:"Son cloud, you are just thinking what?These two days, the your health condition didn't see good, the facial expression was still badly.Say, is to there is worry, or harm very heavy, is concealing us."
I smiled:"You are like my elder brother.Is male to reach, don't deceive you, grow Ban of that for a while not good benefit Suo, probably because the jail is more dirty, these several days, here, "I point belly:"Have been having a little a pain, probably the inside isn't so good.Plusing to suffer from some internal injury again is again been surprised for a while by cold water, therefore still burns low for these two days not back, but problem also not big."These pouring is the truth, however, keep on to burn low to still have reason, for protecting the secret of daughter's body, that body soak through of bind body cloth, I just dare to strip off till evening, the early dawn hasn't done, and then wears to return to.Toss about so, be free from cold just strange.
The point of Xun You nods:"Your medical skill I am clear, as long as you didn't tell a lie, I couldn't worry, either."
"Ha ha.To you, I still don't reserve what.However, you don't want to say to listen to with everyone and fight forthcoming, don't let them as I but divide attention.To, do you set out?Seek my stem?"
The Xun You sighs tone:"BE occupy.Your identity has been already exposed, everywhere the waiter of pharmacy I descend to withdraw of order, you want to make track for again for a while."
I smiled:"Is male to reach, you have already thought thoughtful, I am no longer getting more superfluous.In fact, also river's east and benefit state.Is alas, had no this informer, the deployment that is good to know the troops of the other party hereafter will many strengths."
"BE ah!Luckily, you stayed a skill.Son cloud, I still really took you.To, have a matter me to want to tell you."
"What?"
Xun You smile smile just say:"The business of wine shop and silk shop, I have never told a lord Mr..All of these are the family possessions that you hard set up, I think and have no necessity to make the lord male to know ……"
My in the mind once drips a burst of warm current:"It is male to reach, thank you to think for I wearing.The business of silk shop still tells a lord male, we still would not° until he know be right in the secret base of benefit state.As for wine shop, temporarily don't say also become.Ha ha, don't deceive you to say, the harvest of the income and the life light of these year businesses I all basically throw in a constucting of water soldier and flow the people's setting in, I am really poor.At present water soldier handed over to go out, I can loosen tone, thought for oneself writing."
"You ah, be not I say you, the promise is big of a water soldier, you prop up it to independently come down, really good?The your ability like this spreads to go out not good, the lord is male although can't say you what, can the in the mind will also have some taboo.Outside of the person knew and how saw you again?"The Xun You puts blame on a way.
I sigh tone:"I know this result it's not good, so, the time that at the beginning constucts it tell Xu Sheng, I am to receive the life of lord Mr..Now, I also instructed them, ten thousand can not speak to have what relation with me.Certainly, I also know, this is just Yan ear to steal bell, can deceive temporarily and calculate momentary!To, make reference to this, my in the mind contains a question, just thinking seek you analytical analysis."
"You say."
"It is the parlance that strives for anonymous attack clearly.Is male to reach, don't you feel strange?Lord Mr. nearby strives for a private so many, how can point out my function?And, I they know there from Zhuge Liang, this parlance time isn't long, seem to just have.If is what this anonymous attack points me, how can just spread this kind of parlance?"
The Xun You is wrinkly the eyebrows listen to after I finish saying, facial expression suddenly not good:"Son cloud, do you doubt that this is a scheme that aims at you?Does someone want to place you at the hopeless situation?"
My wry smile:"Do you think?Zhuge Liang doubts I be from knew this parlance to start behind.If not is to aim at me, does it how can appear?Can not deny, either certainly, the intention of this parlance may be an another a, that is to make me expose an identity and thus stay in lord Mr. nearby."
The Xun You repeatedly shakes head:"Have the person whom this kind of viewpoint combines to chase it to carry out only have a , so, absolutely impossible, otherwise, you are unable to come an in summer.The lord is male to you secretly of the function think greatly of very much, certainly would not from ruin dark son, lose first a hand."
"BE ah, I also think like this.So, I just doubt ……"I don't say.
The voice of Xun You is some to shiver:"I know that you doubt who, go down south this time, I see him, he told me to threaten your words in the Ye city.But, but I still feel that the uncle can't harm you ……"
My voice is also shivering:"I don't know that Mr. reaches, I don't know.I don't stop to persuade I's text if can't harm me, can I still keep forbiding not to live to think to this aspect.At present, Jing state the general situation Be basic to have been already settled, I have been not obvious in the function here.Take down Jing state, be apart from world unification also not far, my life and death also can't or so general situation.So, so ……"
"Son cloud don't say, you ……"
Xun You Yu says again, a silk in eye entreat, my wry smile writes to clap his shoulder:"Is male to reach, I of so say these with you, be want to mediate for a while, don't speak, the in the mind suppresses to bend panically.You trust, we are to once swear together, no matter how it is, all want dint to protect a text if have no matter."
"I know.Son cloud, this matter still keeps wanting to want more.If is an uncle, probably O.K. some, afraid not is him.The victory that obtains along with lord Mr. is more and more, some people started contending for credit to rob, if you still don't change your temperament, the time suffer a los in the behind."
I the doubt ground see toward him:"Is your meaning it someone that probably wants to harm adversary through the hands of others?But, know the numbers of my identity all count of clearly, these people also impossibly so?Unless is ……"
The head of Xun You shakes stir the wave drum:"Say to prohibit!But you think this person cut off impossibly, these year although you not at he nearby, can he to your trust and the concern, we all saw in the eye.It is leave words to say not to feel jealous those, can we rejoice for you more.My meaning is perhaps not only your identity our these people to know, secretly and perhaps someone knows ……"
My side thinks that the side shakes head:"Still have who to know?The person knowing if is a loyal at lord Mr. of, can't harm me, either;If is our enemy, he should early explain be, don't should hide a dew tail like this!Is alas, anyway this matter deeply strange, you want heed with me be."
"I am understand.Son cloud has a matter me to still want to ask you."
"Still have what matter?"
"Did you still organize a secret troops?Qin Yong Mei a period of 10 days the day want from your income in withdraw some money, but have no a little elucidation."The Xun You is spoken his/her own doubt with the very low voice.
I am tiny tiny a smile:"Your that's right."
"Really have?What troops?Can I ask?"
I ha ha smiled to attach an ear to say severals in the past.The drum of Xun You drum eyes, again slanting slanting head:"You are strong, I conceded."
I satisfiedly a smile:"The temple calculates many win!I work to always see farsightedly,cheap beats by dre.Can not let go in the heart otherwise, is my ability concealed to back?"
"Hum, what you bore in mind constantly is let it be concealed to back to shine on me to see, don't lift!"The Xun You learns my Song to shrug shoulders.
"Is not concealed to back not to go!I am this temper, I don't want to be arrows target."I also the Song shrug shoulders.
"You think much, that I ask you, after taking down an in summer, you preparation dry what?"
The proper business is important, my side takes a stroll a side to say:"I want to go to E city and persuade Liu Qi to yield in person.Is male to reach, do you say that lord Mr. agrees to make Liu Qi nestle Xiang sun?"
"Have no a problem. Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论