2012年11月12日星期一

www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com after light finish s

The freedom of my younger sister of!"
I spread a hand, so make to helplessly say:
" Say, the heel of your younger sister ain't I free?"
The ancient beautiful air complicatedly saw my one eye.Say:
"But you have a lot of women."
I smiled to smile and said:
"But I love them."
The thou is beautiful silent for a while, finally just open mouth to say:
"Do you want me to do what?"
My mysterious on smiling, say:
"You the host in the future are now heavy minister within imperial government, what you have to do is to thoroughly look after him."
The thou Be beautiful to sneer at for a while, some yins not yin and yang not the sun ground say:
"If is serious is the words that look after that adult.Seem I learn for these several days of the thing have no a little useful!"
I lift up head to lightly stare at the thou is beautiful, very long just open mouth to say:
" The thou is beautiful you are very intelligent, regrettable but still not enough cleverness, and cleverness of person mostly the time always does some self-approbation affairs, I hope you can't.Because I like the cloth beautiful friendship very much, I don't hope because of you but make her be subjected to injury."(The computer novel stands 16 ks.cn)
"You!" The ancient beautiful angry ground looking at me, however finally still accept defeat of lowly head, unwillingly say:
"Is this your Hahn people's bait of beautiful woman?Or do you occupy to request that person?"
I smiled to shake to shake head and transfered topic ground to say:
"You don't need to know any affair.You as long as do of is the request that thoroughly satisfies that adult."Made reference to here, I not from of on smiling, strengthened tone to say:
"Particularly is which aspect."
"Which aspect?" The ancient beautiful words just asked exit.But close behind Qiao face a red, have no again talk.
On that evening, thou beautiful arrived at in my room, next day, be thou beautiful exceed the weird step leaves of time, Wu Tang Yi's face is different, took a look me, and then took a look is far going of thou beautiful, corner of mouth** for a while, but finally still silent come down don't talk.
I took a look Wu Tang and say:
"You want to ask me, isn't the thou is beautiful to want?"
Wu Tang is immediately some flurried, hurriedly say:
"If the master likes her, make her leave good, we then seek 1."
I also looking at to far go of thou beautiful, although is the soft young girl of a different clan, however probably and for protecting the younger sister's cloth beautiful friendship, she seemed to bear too many, I seem is at from the language, and then imitate a Buddha have to tell Wu Tang Di to say:
"Trust, I didn't want her body."
"But ……" Wu Tang's facial expression some peculiarly looking at far go to of thou beautiful.
I am a bit funny to see Wu Tang, clapped to clap his shoulder, meant deeply long the ground say:
"Three rather a flat, indeed as expected have some truth."
Wu Tang listens to me so on saying, the leg is next to stumble, then has some to surprisedly looking at me.My cachinnation two, the order says:
"Let people thoroughly wait upon the thou is beautiful, tomorrow, the general of the Qi is about to pick up person tomorrow."
Certainly the thou is beautiful to stay overnight absolutely can not make the beautiful friendship of cloth knowing in the affair of my room, even if is the person whom the in home knows this affair also seldom.
Qi after only arrive at me in the evening this house in of, original this affair be want a secret of carry on, certainly this may deceive however protects of under charge, so I still have behind of continuously recruit, I want to make people think I for the sake of the self-interest, so just pass Qi after light with the attractive woman try to please Zhang Ju Ya just.
The cloth beautiful friendship carries tea and drinks to walk to come in and put cup at table top, my light openings says:
"You how don't keep your elder sister company, she would walk tonight, hereafter perhaps have a period of time you have to not see her."
The rim of eye of cloth beautiful friendship is a bit red, she tooks a look me, and some ground of You hatred ask a way:
"The elder sister don't want to go can not?"
I shut ascend eyes, lightly say:
"Is quite good!Now open widely a person is a courtly Foreign Minister, as long as your elder sister can beg for his joyful, can definitely glory honor and riches,www.cheapbeatsbydrdreheadset.com, compare with you to come to also even still be good friends with."
The cloth beautiful friendship bit to bite lips, the low voice said:
"But I hear that that opens widely a person already 50 many year olds ……"
I burst out laughing and see have been already accepted to the cloth beautiful friendship thou beautiful want to leave of reality, now on the contrary start for oneself's elder sister a happy life trying to find solution in the future, really an old man about 50 years old, and then is the text private whom the hand has no very small strength, unavoidably know"not go".
My station is started and walk to part inside room, will a by himself/herself early ready to of the small box son took out, this is I exclusively make to order of, top the carving is elegant, and use to anticipate is also very and fashionable, seem to be solemn nobility.
Do some kind of facial expressions of modesties, I will take out that key from own waist and opened small box son, the inside is a best silk ans stain inner pad, the small porcelain bottle of a white bottom green flower quietly lies at in.
Don't despise this, this is the view the virtuous officer's kiln top-class craftsman in town is done with meticulous care, although the physical volume can not compare with majority of chinas, and the pattern is just also very limited, but puts to at least also want to count 102 silvers on the market.
My very careful of picked up that, seriously says:
"This is what I am from those Buddha Lang machine person get there, it is said that can make the man become rejuvenated in old age, weigh to flap the male breeze on the bed, however master my body still on the whole can, momentary half will of also use not up, you hand over to your elder sister."
Although say not and know exactly how these thing prices are, but only see a packing thus of fine, cloth beautiful friendship naturally should also know that the price isn't thin, hears I say this, she happily salutes to thank.
I smile to flick to say:
"You accompany your elder sister, to, at the beginning medicine seller's foreigner says, these medicines can not use more."
Looking at cloth beautiful graceful happily left, my some heart foot ideas fullly start to carry the tea and drinks on the table and lightly drank an one mouthful.This inside is that I joined a little bit own anti-impotence drugged built out by viewpoints again according to future generations elder brother Wei's formula.
The advantage of this kind of medicine quickly takes effect between the bed bottom after taking, sexual intercourse of time can be stronger and robust, and also make people look as for time that take aglow with health, can only cherish shortage of is this kind of medicine to the endocrine of human body but have huge influence, over a long period of time take can build**the mess of immune system.
Adopt Yin to repair sun?I thought of at the beginning Qi after only say these with me of time, not from smiled for a while, have never thoughted of this famous anti- Wo the hero will also believe the speech of Taoist.
The night view is dusk, the Qi silently arrived at my house after simply multiplying by soft Jiao in, greet Qi after the light to yard in after, I flicked to back the next person, the low voice ordered Wu Tang Ji's, later on Wu Tang also descend go to.



Chapter 313 celebrates the New Year

Wu Tang bottom go to soon, the thou Be beautiful to carry tea and drinks to walk to speak, saw the thou is beautiful, Qi after only eyes a bright, up and down conjectured for a while, I secretly of observation Qi after light of eyes, although some applause but remain purely pure, have no one silk bawdy air.
The Qi ordered to nod after the light and looking at me low voice to said:
"Is very good, see come is cost Hou Ye many of your ideas."
I am tiny tiny on smiling, also the low voice answers to say:
"Arriving didn't also cost how much idea, at the right moment I and Persia and there come over of businessman's some friendly intercourses on the businesses, all of them are those businessmen to take to come over."
And Qi after after light finish saying these, I twist overdo looking at thou beautiful say:
"There is no your affair here, you descended to prepare for a while, waiting this general adult will send to adult of don't hospital, hereafter thoroughly wait upon adult, the glory honor and riches is necessary yours."
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论